British Damp Proofing
If you suspect that damp has permeated your home and are unsure of the cause or the appropriate steps to take, British Damp Proofing offer a comprehensive damp survey. Common symptoms of damp include, but are not limited to:
- Mould on walls and furniture
- Rotting window frames, skirting boards or floorboards
- Wallpaper peeling from the walls
- Paint flaking from the walls
- Stains or tidemarks on walls
- Flaky or bubbling plaster
- White powder or crystal-like particles on wall surfaces
- Damp or wet patches appearing on the walls
- Crumbling mortar between bricks or stonework on the exterior of the building
If you notice any of the symptoms listed above, it is important to have your home or property surveyed promptly. Our expert damp surveyors have undergone extensive training and are fully qualified to diagnose the problem and propose an appropriate remedial solution. We will arrange an appointment at a date and time of your convenience and conduct a thorough inspection and survey of your premises. Upon completion of the survey, we will provide a step by step damp proofing report with individual costs so you can rest assured that there will be no hidden extras.
As one of the founding members of the Institute of Specialist Surveyors & Engineers, you can be sure that British Damp Proofing will provide a completely comprehensive and professional service. In addition to this, we are accredited with the Contractors Health & Safety Assessment Scheme (CHAS), which promotes and upholds correct health and safety practices.
For more information about our damp survey, or to discuss any symptoms of damp within your Lincoln home or property, don’t hesitate to get in touch. We are happy to help.